HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Registrations have now closed
Next steps to complete your run/walk
Download the STRAVA App strava.com/mobile
1. Whilst there will be no official timing this year, we encourage you to join the Tradies Virtual S2S Strava Club so you can be involved in the S2S Leaderboard.
2. You can also use Strava to track your training runs and set your goals.
3. It’s free for everyone
Record your Run!
1. Complete on your chosen race distance, recording your run with your phone via the Strava App or by using your GPS-enabled running watch linked to Strava.
2. Once you have completed your distance, you’ve crossed the virtual finish line! Your result will be uploaded to the Strava Leaderboard and you can see how you compared to others in your age group over that distance.
Share your Achievement
1. Tag @sutherland2surf, @S2S_wandaslsc, and use the hashtag #tradiesS2S to share your results.
Not really up for the challenge, but you’d still like to make a difference to surf lifesaving? That’s great, you can choose to donate instead and help raise funds for Wanda Surf Life Saving Club.
The Tradies Sutherland 2 Surf is Wanda’s flagship annual fundraising event and represents the very essence of what our club is about – Community. Your participation and/or donation means we can continue to provide invaluable Lifesaving services to the community. Let’s do this together!