TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this waiver carefully. It includes a release of liability and waiver of legal rights and deprives you of the ability to sue certain parties. Do not agree to this document unless you have read and understood it in its entirety. By agreeing electronically, you acknowledge that you have both read and understood the text presented to you as part of the registration process. You also understand and agree that events carry certain inherent dangers and risks which may or may not be readily foreseeable, including without limitation personal injury, property damage or death. Your ability to participate in the event(s) is/are subject to your agreement to the waiver and by agreeing herein, you accept and agree to the terms of the waiver and release agreement.
Tradies Virtual S2S Indemnity & Release Agreement
I acknowledge that I have read and understood this Indemnity and Release and agree to be bound by it.
1. I certify that if I am acting as an agent of the competitor who will be participating in the Event and in consideration of the Event Organiser accepting the competitor’s application to participate in the Event, I have the authority and do grant an indemnity to the organiser on behalf of each individual competitor.
2. I acknowledge that by submitting an entry application form and participating in the virtual Event (whether one or more of the virtual running events being held named as Tradies Virtual S2S, Tradies Classic 11km, Veolia Family 5km, Macca’s Junior Dash 2km, and related activities) may involve real risks including but not limited to serious injury or even death from various causes including over exertion, dehydration and accidents with other participants, the public, spectators or road users. I voluntarily assume all risks associated with my entry application and participation in the Event or any activity associated with it. I declare I have prepared suitable hydration and nutrition to allow me to complete my nominated event. I agree that the Event Organiser bears no liability for the route that I have selected and plan to complete, and I acknowledge any dangers of the proposed course.
3. I, the Agreed, in consideration of and as a condition of acceptance of my entry in the Event for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, release the Event Organiser, officers, its agents, affiliates, employees, members, volunteers, sponsors, promoters and any person or other body directly or indirectly associated with the Event, from all claims, demands, and proceedings arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Event and I indemnify them against all liability (including acts of negligence to the fullest extent permitted by law) whatsoever and howsoever caused arising as a result of or in connection with my participation in the Event including any loss whatsoever of personal property or otherwise.
I accept that the event is a virtual run that is not providing physical support including aid stations, medical support, transport, physio, or other runner aids. I agree that I have prepared for this and have implemented a running plan appropriate to the route I selected, conditions, runner aids required, and my level of fitness.
4. I will abide by the Event rules and timelines, as varied from time to time, and will abide by directions given by Event officials and accept the Event Organiser has the discretion to accept or decline an entry, or cancel the event on whatever grounds without notice.
5. I acknowledge that the registration (for myself or another person) in relation to the Event may entitle me (or that other person) to the opportunity to participate in the event from 7th to 9th August 2020 and to receive any entitlements upon completion of the Event.
6. I acknowledge that I am not (and no other person is) entitled to a credit of any nature in relation to the entry fee(s) and/or ancillary items I have paid (for myself or another person), for any reason whatsoever, or in any circumstances, unless and to the extent that the Event Organiser is required to provide by law.
7. Force Majeure: No party is liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement (other than any obligation to pay money) if that failure or delay is due to anything beyond that party’s reasonable control including fire, storm, flood, earthquake, explosion, war, invasion, rebellion, terrorism, sabotage and epidemic. Neither party shall be liable to the other party for any breach of any term of this Agreement if such breach arose by reason.
8. I accept the Event Organiser may at their absolute discretion, limit the number of entries in an event. Should my entry be received and rejected after an introduced limit has been reached, I shall have no claims
9. The Event Organiser is using OnlineEntry.com.au registration and results platform. I agree that I am subject to the terms and conditions of these providers. The organiser will also have access to all data from the registration and results platforms.
10. I consent to my details being disclosed to parties necessary in the conduct of the event.
11. I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of my name, image, voice, results, statements or otherwise, without payment or compensation and agree that
I will reasonably expect to receive marketing material, such as SMS,email and entry forms from Tradies Virtual S2S and sponsors regarding its events.